SBI Education Loan FAQs:
- What documents do I have to submit to avail the interest subsidy? In addition to the necessary loan documents, an income certificate issued by Income Certifying Authority designated by the State Government is required.
- Can my spouse sign up as a co-applicant for my education loan? Yes. Married applicants can designate their spouse as co-applicant.
- How will the SBI education loan be disbursed? The loan amount will be disbursed directly to the educational institution or the vendor as and when there is requirement.
- What educational documents do I have to submit during application? You might be asked to submit the HSC and SSLC certificates in addition to the degree mark sheet.
- Is insurance cover necessary for SBI education loan? Yes. Insurance covering the life of the borrower with the policy assigned in favour of SBI is mandatory while applying for education loan.